Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
View: 9308|Reply: 10

NES EMULATOR & SNES EMULATOR + CLASSIC SERIES GBA     [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 11-6-2010 03:33:53 |Show all posts
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THEY ARE WORKING ON AN NES EMULATOR I HEARD THEY ARE WORKING ON A SNES EMULATOR.  I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH RUNNING MEGAMAN X 1,2,3 ON SNES EMULATORS I HOPE THEY CAN FIX THE PROBLEMS WITH THIS AND I NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T GET AN OF THE CLASSIC SERIES GAMES FOR GBA WORKING ALSO WHATS UP WITH THAT?

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
69 Hours
Post time 11-6-2010 04:19:50 |Show all posts
capslock off pls :/ its really a pain in the ass to read this...
Have 2 people ratedProps Pack Reason
SignZ + 3
Kiekoes + 1

Total score: Props + 4   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
546 Hours
Post time 11-6-2010 05:38:07 |Show all posts
GBA Emulator is still being updated and so on. The CLASSIC NES games are a known pain in the butt to emulate properly without breaking all kinds of crap. Those games are basically a NES emulator with the NES cart inside. Also they had some kind of Piracy protection on them as well.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
43 Hours
Post time 11-6-2010 07:50:24 |Show all posts
if you're so intent on playing the Classic NES series of games, I recommend getting the NES DS plugin (found in the plugins topic) and get their actual NES game equivilant. it'll roughly be the same and it will end up using up less battery life than using the GBA emulator would.
Have 1 people ratedProps Pack Reason
Kiekoes + 1

Total score: Props + 1   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2 Hours
Post time 10-12-2010 22:33:16 |Show all posts
Reply 4# Lycos

The Absolute sole reason I want a GBA Emulator is to play my two favorite games... Classic NES The Legend of Zelda (The Original), and Dr. Mario.

I have purchased every possible Flashcart to try to play these games, and nothing seems to work when it comes to these games.  I went looking for an NES Emulator, and after find it, I can't find the games (NES) versions.

Also, why won't the NES Emulator work on a NDSiXL?  I saw the message "you've been warned", but would like to know what the result is (before I brick my Game System).

Thanks to everyone who provides feedback.  I'm new to this Site, but I'm not new to Game Carts etc.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 10-12-2010 23:43:11 |Show all posts
Ur be unable o run those games, they're cant be playd on emulator. Sorry

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
566 Hours
Post time 11-12-2010 02:09:29 |Show all posts
Reply  Lycos

Also, why won't the NES Emulator work on a NDSiXL?  I saw the message "you've been warned", but would like to know what the result is (before I brick my Game System).
PogoGuy Post at 11-12-2010 14:33

It will run fine. However, people have said that because of the screens used in the XL, the image can get burned on if it is left for a long time, some people have had things like their score or something burned into their screen which will not go away. This problem will probably happen with ANY game that leaves an image on the screen for a long time, even DS games.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
26 Hours
Post time 11-12-2010 05:05:43 |Show all posts
I think he means the "clssic NES series" games, i have tryed to play one of those games on my ipod touch but it didn't work, so it might not work on the DS2 GBA emulator, but maybe it will one day (or maybe even now)
DSTwo

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
1402 Hours
Post time 11-12-2010 07:11:36 |Show all posts
It will run fine. However, people have said that because of the screens used in the XL, the image  ...
Spinal Post at 11-12-2010 18:09

Yes but it is much more likely to occur when playing NES DS. I've tested it on several XL's.
NES DS left junk on every xl screen I tried it on. The damage does seem to go away over time, though.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
566 Hours
Post time 11-12-2010 07:14:34 |Show all posts
Just like a plasma TV, you just need to be careful how long you leave static images on there for.

[edit] better through time eh......

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

25-7-2014 21:07 GMT-8