Post Last Edit by Fef51 at 22-2-2011 20:27 |
The skins are recovered directly from the site "TwOneSkins" realised by Carré : http://www.twoneskins.com
The site "TwOneSkins" can also upload your creations. For this, use the editor realised by Blastar : http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-6166-1-1.html
One big thank you to them both for this collaborative work done: ymhug:
DS2Tools : two tools in one
You just need to unzip the DS2Tools.zip in the MicroSD and run it in the main menu.
Now, we must click on the wifi signal icon to start the Wifi connection.
- DS2Tools 1.4
- Max number of skins is locally raised to 15
- Previews are saved in the folder "/ _dstwo / temp /" to avoid having to download it each time.
- On the title line, press "A" to download all the missing previews of the selected type (NDS or GBA PlugIn)
- Added an intro page
- Starts without Wifi for local use (without a Wifi login)
- A click on the wifi signal icon start the wifi login.
- Size of WiFi icon is bigger to allow the wifi login with your finger (without stylus)
- Fixed a lot of bugs
- MAJ du DevKitPro (devkitARM_r32-win32, libnds-1.4.8, dswifi-0.3.13, default_arm7-0.5.17, PAlib100707)
SkinUp is a tool for downloading skins for the supercard with EOS.
It uses the internet connexion (WEP and SSID is not hidden).
To switch from one skin mode to another (NDS, Menu, GBA), he must move the cursor ">" on the first line of "Title" and then go left or right.
Use the L and R buttons to switch from one page to another.
DataUp for downloading the last release of EOS Shell, ds1patch.dat and NDSGBA
You can switch between SkinUp and DataUp with Select.
2 languages are available : English and French
You can switch between English and French with Start.
French is the default language for the DS configured in French and English for other languages.
Guest, if you want to see the hidden content, please Reply
Pack pictures previews (thanks y0LAs ) : http://www.mediafire.com/?3a4k4jrq3yo0sfw
Good use. :)