Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
Author: blastar

[DSONE/i] [2010-06-28] Skineditor for DSONE-EOS SP3 updated!     [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 8-3-2010 13:10:28 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Shikeishuu at 8-3-2010 22:12

Suggestion :
-Materialise the limit of the position and size. It will be easyer to see what we are changing and where are the limits. A blinking frame would be perfect.

Thank you again for SC EOS SE and for the ndsinfo.dat

P.S. : Is it the last stright line to the finish, only position and moving objects to finish ? Or you have an idea of other things you will add ?

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

SCDSOi User

Props
Online time
1134 Hours
Post time 9-3-2010 11:37:10 |Show all posts
you could button in your top low priority suport for EOS translations, so translators can see if the choise o words is getting too big, and broke the skins,

or not!  =]

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
305 Hours
Post time 11-3-2010 01:12:34 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blastar at 11-3-2010 17:21

ok, new version but now i need YOUR help!

starting with version today (0.100311) language-files are officially supported.

it's possible to change all text (except about-screen) to your language! just modifiy 'language/other.ini' to test. i included a german-translation (my mother tongue) and if you want to see your language officialy supported or you want an easier english gui too please send this file (other.ini = your translation) to me!

thank you!

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 11-3-2010 06:26:25 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Shikeishuu at 12-3-2010 08:38

No problem ^^ easy. Considers that it was already done for French.

EDIT : Done
Guest, if you want to see the hidden content, please Reply

(ohohoh, hide is now working also on eng forum not only on chn one ^^)

-There are some bugs in v0.100311 the more uncomfortable is that the position are not updated when we load a skin.
The numbers stay like it was before, no change even if the coordinates are completly different.

-The color of the hilghlight text in cheat dropdown menu is not the right one (we don't see turn off)

-The Date/Time don't be on top of the screen when the coordinate is to 0 (1 pixel lower).

And i have no change my mind about this suggestion :
-Materialise the limits of the position and size. It will be easyer to see what we are changing and where are the limits. A blinking frame would be perfect.
I'm using ghost button (all green) and without a frame i can't see where i move it.

It's just a first look at this version, i'm sure i will come back soon to be hated more

EDIT 2 : Blastar put the tag EOS for your fisrt post (now we can use it and we can also use hide for the program file if you want).

Use magic Report

King

Guarding the Caerbannog Cave

Props
Online time
1358 Hours
Post time 11-3-2010 13:39:43 |Show all posts
Reply 63# blastar
I'll try to do the spanish language one later, since i'm a bit busy right now.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 14-3-2010 13:44:19 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Shikeishuu at 12-3-2010 08:38

-There are some bugs in v0.100311 the more uncomfortable is that the position are not updated when we load a skin.
The numbers stay like it was before, no change even if the coordinates are completly different.
Shikeishuu Post at 11/3/2010 15:26

-If you use import ini file it's the same, nothing change (number in box and positions on screen are not update).

Use magic Report

King

Guarding the Caerbannog Cave

Props
Online time
1358 Hours
Post time 14-3-2010 14:51:30 |Show all posts
I already translated the other.ini file to spanish, tough i don't know if it might have problems in some of the options since some of the texts are a lot larger in Spanish than in English.
Also i didn't translate the [Colors] and [Images] sections since i don't know if it would be a good idea to do it, but if they need translation just post and i'll do those too. And no idea if i translated something that i didn't have to translate, lol.
Anyway if some changes are needed just post and i'll try to fix it.
spanish.rar (1.87 KB, Downloads: 79)

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
305 Hours
Post time 15-3-2010 03:21:30 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blastar at 15-3-2010 19:23
Shikeishuu:
fixed!

Shikeishuu:
-The color of the hilghlight text in cheat dropdown menu is not the right one (we don't see turn off)
fixed!

Shikeishuu:
fixed!

Shikeishuu:
-The Date/Time don't be on top of the screen when the coordinate is to 0 (1 pixel lower).
not really a bug, it's 2 pixel lower like on real system. i changed the minimum to -2 instead 0 - 'fixed'!

Shikeishuu:
-If you use import ini file it's the same, nothing change (number in box and positions on screen are not update).
it's only for colors!

Shikeishuu:
And i have no change my mind about this suggestion :
-Materialise the limits of the position and size. It will be easyer to see what we are changing and where are the limits. A blinking frame would be perfect.
I'm using ghost button (all green) and without a frame i can't see where i move it.
i added an option 'show border'... this shows an border with image-size above the movable image.

Shikeishuu:
Blastar put the tag EOS for your fisrt post (now we can use it and we can also use hide for the program file if you want).
DONE!

Shikeishuu:
It's just a first look at this version, i'm sure i will come back soon to be hated more
thank you very much!

joedanger:
Anyway if some changes are needed just post and i'll try to fix it.
thank you, it's possible to remove 'Mover el' for shorter desdriptions?

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
10 Hours
Post time 15-3-2010 09:05:11 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by crossztc at 16-3-2010 02:45

Thank you very much!
I produced a New Chinese.ini for it :) !

【20100315】Chinese.ini.rar (2.6 KB, Downloads: 71)

I found some BUG(SC-EOS-SkinEditor v0.10003015 also):

BUG

BUG

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
10 Hours
Post time 15-3-2010 10:20:16 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by crossztc at 16-3-2010 02:24

I am sorry, because I was busy recently, so the Chinese version was late, and now updated with the latest version!
Thanks blastar!

" 69# 【20100315】Chinese.ini.rar (2.61 KB) "

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

29-6-2017 02:50 GMT-8