Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
Author: blastar

[DSONE/i] [2010-06-28] Skineditor for DSONE-EOS SP3 updated!     [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 4-3-2010 23:02:42 |Show all posts
Reply 49# r4ymond

For now it's for old OS but i will add skins for EOS.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
333 Hours
Post time 5-3-2010 08:55:50 |Show all posts
Found a little bug:
When saving a screenshot, if I select an image already existing to owerwrite it, the Skin Editor takes the name of the file, for example icons.png and adds another .png, so that it's called icons.png.png
Perhaps you could Fix this ^^ And again, You're amazing
NDS Phat Metallic Blue
3DS Black
Supercard DS Two
4GB MicroSD Kingston

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
305 Hours
Post time 5-3-2010 13:05:44 |Show all posts
thanx, fixed! :)

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 5-3-2010 15:01:03 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Shikeishuu at 6-3-2010 12:40

Hello, it's me ^^ the man that you are hating

Guess what, i'm back with suggestions and bug report :p

BUG:
- there's a little bug for the colors,setting and images buttons. They are not show when we launch the program (they appear when you pass mouse cursor over it).
onglets.jpg

- swap view continue to bug sometimes (espacialy when you don't have load a skin and you use it)

SUGGESTION :
- keep the last used directory in memory (each time you close/open SCEOSSE and choose "load" we have to rechoose it from the start).
- keep the last used type of pictures format in memory (it always on PNG even if you had choosed BMP 10 times before ^^).
- add JPG in pictures type for screenshots.
- Option -> Game/Icon add a "custom" option for the choose of icon, like that the author will be able to choose any pictures he wants for this icon (why not with an automatic of crop or resize ^^)
- add an option to choose the color of the frame of the screen, for some skins black is uncomfortable to see the real limit of the screen.
bords.jpg

- add multi-language support (with language.ini of the supercard for the screenshots)

I'm waiting impatiently that you add all the moving functions.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
333 Hours
Post time 6-3-2010 01:28:51 |Show all posts
As Shikeishuu is mentioning it, could you also add *.gif to the Screenshot formats? because when I make my preview pic, like you can see in my Skin tread, it has to be .gif.
NDS Phat Metallic Blue
3DS Black
Supercard DS Two
4GB MicroSD Kingston

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
305 Hours
Post time 6-3-2010 06:01:49 |Show all posts
- there's a little bug for the colors,setting and images buttons. They are not show when we launch the program (they appear when you pass mouse cursor over it).
should be fixed!
- swap view continue to bug sometimes (espacialy when you don't have load a skin and you use it)
i believe i found the problem, should be fixed!
- keep the last used directory in memory (each time you close/open SCEOSSE and choose "load" we have to rechoose it from the start).
added!
- keep the last used type of pictures format in memory (it always on PNG even if you had choosed BMP 10 times before ^^).
i will add this later!
- add JPG in pictures type for screenshots.
added!
- Option -> Game/Icon add a "custom" option for the choose of icon, like that the author will be able to choose any pictures he wants for this icon (why not with an automatic of crop or resize ^^)
i will add this later!
- add an option to choose the color of the frame of the screen, for some skins black is uncomfortable to see the real limit of the screen.
added!
- add multi-language support (with language.ini of the supercard for the screenshots)
there are two problems: 1st, language-files are not complete (yet). 2nd, there is no proper chinese and/or japanese-font i can use!
As Shikeishuu is mentioning it, could you also add *.gif to the Screenshot formats? because when I make my preview pic, like you can see in my Skin tread, it has to be .gif.
there is no proper description for anim-gif-format!

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
333 Hours
Post time 6-3-2010 06:06:09 |Show all posts
No, I know you cannot add an animated GIF-format, that doesn't exist^^ simply add *.gif like you added .JPG
NDS Phat Metallic Blue
3DS Black
Supercard DS Two
4GB MicroSD Kingston

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 6-3-2010 09:19:02 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Shikeishuu at 11-3-2010 08:43

Thank you very much Blastar.

I'm always impressed to see how quickly you fix your program !!!

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

SCDSOi User

Props
Online time
1134 Hours
Post time 6-3-2010 16:38:17 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dudu.exe at 6-3-2010 21:43

for the text i suggest the famous  Lorem ipsun, today you cant talk about religion withou desrespect somebody

btw, I'm very proud of you Blastar, great app!

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
305 Hours
Post time 7-3-2010 04:14:05 |Show all posts
note:
if you save the included (and modifed) default-skin some images are larger than expected because i did some test to find larger (and safe!) image-dimensions.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

29-4-2017 21:06 GMT-8