Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
Author: blastar

[DSONE/i] [2010-06-28] Skineditor for DSONE-EOS SP3 updated!     [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 1-3-2010 11:11:23 |Show all posts
I have notice a big bug :
-when skineditor make the skin in a new directory it don't create some pictures.
compartline.bmp, popsubbar.bmp and realtime/txtbg.bmp are missing.

So i have to fix my skins because they don't have those pictures (shame on me to don't have seen it before).

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
305 Hours
Post time 1-3-2010 13:23:29 |Show all posts
its NOT a bug, it's a feature!

compartline.bmp, popsubbar.bmp & popsubbar.bmp are not needed (yet).  
- compartline.bmp is also missed in christmas- & default-skin
- realtime-gameguide seems not working (for me)
im sure with next update there will be also some changes to the skin-format but i will update my skineditor with converter: load old skin (sp1) and save to new format... ok for you?

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 1-3-2010 13:49:59 |Show all posts
It's ok for me. And i'm curious to see how you will do that.

Strange thing for RTG, txt file with same name as nds file in the same directory and it works great (for me).
So if it will work for you would it be possible to have the option Realtime Guide added in screen list ?

Really, really curious to see how you will do a converter OS3->EOS, let's surprise us ^^ (i trust you ! )

Could it be possible that skineditor use compartline, popsubbar and txtbg if it detect them in the start directory and not use them if they are missing in it ?

Like that skinners that want to use those pictures would be happy and one who don't want to will not see the difference.

Once and once again, thanks. With your EOS skineditor it's really easy to make a skin.

(if i bore you say it to me, i will continue to bore you but i would know that i do it ^^).

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
305 Hours
Post time 2-3-2010 02:07:09 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blastar at 2-3-2010 18:53

Shikeishuu,
you are right, 'ingame gameguide' is working with *.txt - i tested only with old format)!
i added 'ingame gameguide' with screen, color & image but how do you use this not needed images?

no converter os3 -> eos, if the skin-format for EOS will change in future i will take care of this - converter for eos-sp1 -> eos-future!

i also add a new feature, i hope you like it!

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 2-3-2010 09:23:15 |Show all posts
I download this new version to try it.

I have 2 skin to fix and 2 to finish and of course i use skineditor (without your program i'm to lasy to convert RGB888 to RGB555 colors).

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 3-3-2010 10:21:42 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Shikeishuu at 4-3-2010 06:15

Hi again ^^

I'm back with a list of bug and suggestion only for you (lucky man ).

BUGS :
-problem of color in screen -> setupmenu : the color of highlight language name is not the right one.
-screenshot -> screenshot to disc : the default selected type of file is png but it save image in BMP.
-options -> swap view : make skineditor bug sometimes (no more view at all but no freeze). I don't have succed to reproduce this bug.
-screen -> mainmenu / listview : color of the text is not good you have to use HTextColor not VTextColor, color of the highlight text is not good you have to use HTextHighLightColor not VTextHighLightColor.

QUESTION :
-Do you have found where to change the color of the cursor who is just in front of selected option in "ingame menu" (it's a small yellow triangle, i don't find where to change that).

P.S. : Genesis 1 for ingame guide texte , it will be more "powerfull" with Apocalyps from Jean chapter 20 :)

I have finish one skin i will post it soon.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
305 Hours
Post time 3-3-2010 13:44:53 |Show all posts
Shikeishuu, very thanx for your bug-report... but i hate your reports!

-problem of color in screen -> setupmenu : the color of highlight language name is not the right one.
-screenshot -> screenshot to disc : the default selected type of file is png but it save image in BMP.
-screen -> mainmenu / listview : color of the text is not good you have to use HTextColor not VTextColor, color of the highlight text is not good you have to use HTextHighLightColor not VTextHighLightColor.

fixed!

-options -> swap view : make skineditor bug sometimes (no more view at all but no freeze). I don't have succed to reproduce this bug.

this 'swap' is a bit dirty, i will check this!

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2570 Hours
Post time 3-3-2010 14:11:51 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Shikeishuu at 4-3-2010 06:14

You'r the best.

I know that i'm a real hell  for dev (supercard also hates me, i'm sure they regret to have put me in the beta test group :p).

But you are really really better than supercard team .
They don't have fix 10% of bugs/suggestions that i have made, you have done 100% of what i have report/suggest.

I have post a new skin made in using the skineditor. Let's have a look ^^.

P.S. : of course i will download this new version and i will make a BUG REPORT

Use magic Report

Lord

RAYZofLIGHT

Props
Online time
604 Hours
Post time 4-3-2010 19:59:35 |Show all posts
Reply 48# Shikeishuu

Umm...is that link in your Signature the link to the EOS Skins or the Old Firmware Skins?

Use magic Report

King

Guarding the Caerbannog Cave

Props
Online time
1358 Hours
Post time 4-3-2010 20:10:01 |Show all posts
Reply  Shikeishuu

Umm...is that link in your Signature the link to the EOS Skins or the Old Firmwa ...
r4ymond Post at 5-3-2010 11:59

Those are old Supercard OS skins.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

29-6-2017 02:51 GMT-8