Post Last Edit by blastar at 29-6-2010 03:16 |
I wrote a (very simple) skin-editor for SCONE-EOS, far from perfect but i created my zelda-skin with this little piece of software!
Guest, if you want to see the hidden content, please Reply
- added support for *.esk files!
'save preview' takes a few seconds and it's simple but i think this will work for most users! i will improve this later...
eos-skineditor is stable and close to bug-free (thanks to all), now you can edit all known parts of the skin... it's finished?
NO, HERE IS THE DEAL - HOW TO UNLOCK FEATURES:
- submit a new (should be close to complete) language/translation (translate language/other.ini)
- suggest new interessting feature!
- support eos-skineditor (create a nice icon, write a how-to...)
- save/export uisettings.ini only (color/settings)
- store path for recent 10 skins
loading skin from zip (let's celebrate sc-two release)
- saving skin to zip (ready)
create big preview for forum-upload (unlocked by dudu.exe)
zoom (unlocked by Shikeishuu))
- choose skin-language
"If you dont like it, dont use it!"