Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
View: 10715|Reply: 16

[2009-11-28]ndspatch.dat for SC DSONE/DSONEi v3.0 SP8 Update [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
1563 Hours
Post time 28-11-2009 00:27:48 |Show all posts
Fixed:
Women's Murder Club: Games of Passion (E)
Assassin's Creed II: Discovery (U)
Rabbids Go Home (E)
Layton Kyouju to Majin no Fue (J)

unzip and overwrite the same name file in the scshell folder on ur microsd card, set the correct card speed before loading game.

EDIT:
you'd better format the card once after backuping, then re-install the OS and this patch

ndspatch.zip

823.88 KB, Downloads: 2038

Use magic Report

New

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 28-11-2009 03:33:57 |Show all posts
SuperCard Mini SD version plz 

Use magic Report

King

Guarding the Caerbannog Cave

Props
Online time
1358 Hours
Post time 28-11-2009 09:14:29 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by joedanger at 29-11-2009 02:33

Thanks for the patch Godslash, i'll install and post in case of finding a problem or something going wrong with the games.
EDIT: Just tested Rabbids go home and it works.
But it seems that there are some things to take in account when running the rom.
In my case i had to redownload the rom since the current one that i have didn't work (and i wasn't completely sure of it being the Eur version), i was getting 2 black screens, but after downloading another one it worked.
Also after i started to play with the new rom, i finished the first level and just after that i got a black screen. I restarted the game, but this time i enabled DMA and it seems that the problem was related to that since i could play the second, third and fourth level without black screens.
I'm not completely sure of it being needed, since i didn't do enough tests, but it also didn't seem to affect gameplay in that game, so i guess the best would be to enable it, just in case.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
14 Hours
Post time 28-11-2009 13:06:54 |Show all posts
Yay! Assassin's Creed II is saving and there is no freezes. Thank you!

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
124 Hours
Post time 28-11-2009 15:01:53 |Show all posts
What options are you using on AC2, king? I dropped a fresh ROM, set my speed using the auto-speed thingie, and it now boots for me, but after the copyright info screen, it just does the double white screen thing. I first tried patch with the 4 default options (Enable Patch, Patch Speed, Patch Saver, Enable DMA), then tried with no patches at all. Then only Speed / DMA as Joe said. No luck.

Use magic Report

King

Props
Online time
1358 Hours
Post time 28-11-2009 15:37:16 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by joedanger at 29-11-2009 08:10

Just tested Assassins Creed 2 and right now it is not working for me, it's freezing after selecting new game (the char appears on the top screen and on the lower one a kind of white/gray background appears and i can't don anything after that), this happens both with DMA enabled/disabled.
I'll try getting a new rom and check on different cards to post results here.
EDIT: Just in case of someone wondering, Womans Murders Club seems to work fine without any kind of change on the usual settings.
EDIT: After trying 2 other roms finally got one that is working. I played a bit through the tutorial and it seems to be fine (it was freezing there with the first rom), no idea if it will work later since i didn't advance more. The settings were the usual ones, Enable Patch, Patch Saver, Patch Sd Speed, Enable Cheat, Enable Reset.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
124 Hours
Post time 28-11-2009 19:20:03 |Show all posts
Hrm. Strange. Any chance you could PM me where you got your ROM from? I've tried 3 and none seem to work.

Use magic Report

New

Props
Online time
5 Hours
Post time 28-11-2009 19:40:34 |Show all posts
We, slot 2 users, paid good money for our flashcarts. Is this the kind of post-purchase service that SC provides where it simply supports the later models and neglects its oldest customers? It's been going on for at least half a year already and surely, lack of time is not a factor since there was the development of the DSTwo. It is very disappointing to say the least. I expect the DSOne customers to be similarly disenfranchised when the DSTwo arrives.

Use magic Report

King

Props
Online time
1358 Hours
Post time 28-11-2009 19:42:58 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by joedanger at 29-11-2009 12:22

I'm sorry, but we aren't able to give information about roms, even doing on a pm.
Card speed might have something to do about it tough, since i'm using a class 6 card manually set at 32.
And for settings i didn't need to activate DMA on AC2, no idea if it might be needed later tough, since i only played a bit on the tutorial, might check later.
EDIT: A bad notice, lol. It seems to be freezing after the tutorial (it appears a bit from Venice and after the text is going to appear again it just freezes). I'll try with a different card to see if i get better results. Tried 2 times, one without DMA and one with DMA, both with the same result.
EDIT: After testing with 2 more cards i got... interesting results, lol. On one of them, probably my fastest card, i couldn't even start the game, i got 2 white screens from the start, using the same rom and trying different settings. And after testing another one, my slowest card, a non SDHC 2gb Kingston card, the game actually worked. I got past the tutorial and played all the first level without any problem. The game saved and the introduction for the second level started just fine, so it seems to be working there. No idea what's happening, but i'm guessing that the patch for Assassins Creed 2 might still have some problems, but other than that, no idea what to suggest, other than trying different cards and different roms.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
1563 Hours
Post time 29-11-2009 18:29:21 |Show all posts
you'd better format the card once after backuping, then re-install the OS and this patch

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

29-6-2017 02:52 GMT-8