- Last login
- Reg time
- Read permission
- Online time
- 17 Hours
I recently port the FBA4PSP arcade emulator to dstwo. Maybe it's a little late that most people don't plays DS and dstwo anymore, but I still want to share it.
plugin download: https://filetrip.net/dl?5CHLNzlDHQ
files & some roms(not all roms work): https://filetrip.net/dl?emDokZylqE
Theres's already a mame4alldstwo!
Mame4alldstwo has performance issues, and sound issues.
Until recently I bought a *ds2 plus* card, and hope it will handle mame4all better this time, but it didn't. Then I decide to make a playable one.
For now FBA4dstwo has a better performance over mame4alldstwo, try it if you doubt.
- Cave/CPS1 games works good, with proper frame skip, most games are playable.
- PGM games works too but a little bit slow, playable with higher frame skip setting. Tested game: Oriental Legend, Knights of Valour.
- Neogeo games probably won't work, not tested, cuz ds2 only have 32M RAM, compared to PSP2000/3000 which have 64M RAM.
- Other games that mame4alldstwo won't emulate: Gardians(DenjiMakai2), Shadow Force, etc.
What I have done
- Basically porting
- Some optimizations for dstwo.
- Fix problems for PGM games, and fix the PGM sound emulation with newer official FBA code.
In game frame skip: start + L, start + R. Default frame skip is 40%, means skiping 4 frames for every 10 frames.
Game return to menu: start + select
For large games (like PGM games), it will take long to build caches on the first run. Later runs will be fast.
- OopsWare & Lbicelyne: who port FBA to PSP
- Alekmaul: who share me mame4alldstwo source code, and I use some of its code for the FBA porting.
- and the supercard team.