Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
Author: GG34

CFW for SuperCard DSTWO PLUS to play 3ds games(Support EmuNand 11.2.x) [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
2 Hours
Post time 30-6-2016 14:55:20 |Show all posts
Shinigati replied at 29-6-2016 00:41
I agree that they should credit ReiNand Devs if their code is based off that but please lets not i ...

And people get upset when Gateway does it. But at least Gateway has done some good for the community.
Supercard not only stole ReiNAND, the launch of their DSTwo+ was just a DSTwo with a Gateway shoehorned onto it.
Supercard Team is so bad, they even steal from code thieves.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
386 Hours
Post time 30-6-2016 15:27:01 |Show all posts
grelux replied at 27-6-2016 05:56
in my old3ds 7. 2sysnand it does not work it gives me an error
is doing that also put the
DSTWO PLUS ...

I re-edit the instructions.
Please try again.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
4 Hours
Post time 1-7-2016 06:22:06 |Show all posts
gnmmarechal replied at 29-6-2016 17:10
Just because he doesn't give a shit doesn't change the fact that his work is covered by the GPL.

And if he doesn't enforce it, you cannot. Because you aren't his lawyer nor a contributor or owner of ReiNand.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 3-7-2016 09:03:10 |Show all posts
Disregarding all the drama about GPL compliance (the Supercard team's been pretty good about that in the past! Just give them time- they'll probably release it down the line sometime), this is pretty great.

Particularly liking the NDS forwarder idea- I wonder if there's any chance of this functionality being backported to the DSTWO?

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
28 Hours
Post time 17-7-2016 02:07:01 |Show all posts
Shinigati replied at 29-6-2016 00:41
I agree that they should credit ReiNand Devs if their code is based off that but please lets not i ...

You are sorely misinformed. Gateway are the ORIGINAL crackers of the 3ds. EVERY SINGLE CFW was made possible from partially reverse engineering Gateway's loader.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
84 Hours
Post time 22-7-2016 00:26:16 |Show all posts
Edited by bakibandi at 23-7-2016 11:55

Dear Supercard,

I have 9.0 sysnand, 11.0 emunand with luma CFW. I open freegame through HBL (.3dsx), it returns to emunand home srcreen. Then I press SELECT button, and NOTHING happens. No games are showing up, my console freezes for approx. 5 seconds, then I can use it as normal (open CIA installed games ect..).

First I tried without gateway plugin, then, I updated the flashcard using gateway plugin + installed the plugin. Same result. I can not play .3ds files on my emunand.

I tried to launch HBL from sysnand, but when I open the SC homebrew app, it brings me back straight to emunand. This means I can not launch .3ds games (through SELECT button) from sysnand. Or can I?

I have launcher.dat (3.4.1) inside my N3DS XL, i placed some .3ds file on the SD of DSTWO+ flashcard. I think my set up is correct.

What should be the problem? Thank you.

Before I tried this, I could open Supercard's Alex Rider form emunand, the card did not show me black screen, I reached the NDS menu. Now, after I tried freegame CFW, I can not launch Alex Rider from emunand, it shows me black srceen. I need to go into sysnand to use the flashcard properly. Is there a fix for it? I do not want to restore my emunand backup just for this.

Okay, I figured out how to fix this one: I simply deleted all related files on my SD card (freegame.dat ect.. which goes int the N3DS), and I can run Alex Rider from emunand again.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
4 Hours
Post time 22-7-2016 16:10:47 |Show all posts
I have tested freegame on 9.1 sysnand, 11.0 emunand N3DS, it works very well.
You can launch freegame through HBL and return to emunand home screen, it seems everything is OK.

Have you seen the version from the settings menu after you return home screen?
Can you offer a video about your operation?

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
84 Hours
Post time 23-7-2016 07:23:00 |Show all posts
rom replied at 21-7-2016 20:10
I have tested freegame on 9.1 sysnand, 11.0 emunand N3DS, it works very well.
You can launch freegam ...

Do you mean you can launch .3ds files as games on your emunand?

Yes, freegame works for me too, I can launch it, it returns to home screen. My problem is: I can not play .3ds files. The select button does not do anything. There are no games. On the root of the micro SD card (which goes into DSTWO+ flashcard) I placed 5 games as ".3ds" files. My emunand do not show me any of them.

I can not explain further, it is just not working...

I could make a video, but you will see a menuhax boot into HBL, then I select Supercard SC, then I goes back to emunand and this is it, nothing more.

What is your setup exactly? Can you please explain me step by step? Thank you.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
1 Hours
Post time 23-7-2016 22:44:17 |Show all posts
Edited by cqwer at 23-7-2016 02:49

is there any way to get this to work on a brandnew Nintendo 2ds with Firmware 11.0.0-33e? i tried some things to get it to work, but i don't want to brick my ds... It really sucks that there is no way playing 3ds games on my dstwo plus card

i tried this : "      STEP2: Visit http://go.gateway-3ds.com from your 3DS browser, when it's loading, hold the key L of 3DS console until you can see GW menu."

but nothing happened when i pressed the l button

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
386 Hours
Post time 25-7-2016 14:03:12 |Show all posts
cqwer replied at 23-7-2016 02:44
is there any way to get this to work on a brandnew Nintendo 2ds with Firmware 11.0.0-33e? i tried so ...

Freegame is support Emunand 11.0,not sysnand FW 11.0.
Freegame only support Sysnand FW <=9.2.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

25-11-2017 23:28 GMT+12