Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
View: 24581|Reply: 74

CFW for SuperCard DSTWO PLUS to play 3ds games(Support EmuNand 11.2.x) [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
386 Hours
Post time 22-6-2016 20:58:24 |Show all posts
NOTE: freegame is a CFW for SuperCard DSTWO PLUS.
## How to setup:
        Extract and copy these file as the instuction to 3DS console memory card and DSTWO Plus flashcard.

Requirements:

On the root directory of 3DS console memory card:
        1.3ds
        2.arm9loaderhax.bin
        3.freegame.dat

On the root directory of DSTWO Plus TF card:
        1._dstwo
        2.freegame.nds

## How to Format EmuNand:
        Before running freegame, you need to format an EmuNand for your 3DS console memory card.

*************************************NOTE***************************************************
        If your 3DS console memory card already have an EmuNand, you can skip the following steps!!!
        ********************************************************************************************

There are many ways to format EmuNand, I will give an way via GW.
        STEP1: Copy Launch.dat to 3DS console memory card.
        STEP2: Visit http://go.gateway-3ds.com from your 3DS browser, when it's loading, hold the key L of 3DS console until you can see GW menu.
        STEP3: Select "FORMAT EMUNAND", press START and wait for finishing the operation.

## How to run:
        Mothod 1: Via 3DS browser ( Only for old 3DS )
                      STEP1: Format 3DS console memory card as FAT32.
                      STEP2: Format EmuNand for your 3DS console memory card as the above ways.
                      STEP3: Copy 3ds\,arm9loaderhax.bin and freegame.dat to 3DS console memory card.
                      STEP4: Format TF card of DSTWO Plus as FAT32.
                      STEP5: Visit http://www.supercard.sc/3ds/ from your 3DS browser.
                      STEP6: Wait to return home menu. Press SELECT button to enter the menu with 3ds games list.   
                      STEP7: Press A to run 3ds game.

Mothod 2: Via 414 MSET ( Only for sysNand version 4.x and 6.x )
                     STEP3: Copy 3ds,arm9loaderhax.bin and freegame.dat to 3DS console memory card.
                     STEP5: Copy freegame.nds and _dstwo to TF card root of DSTWO Plus.
                     STEP6: Go into DSTWO Plus "DS_GAME" menu on DS mode, and run freegame.nds.
                     STEP7: Select Cakes ROP Install according to the sysNand version.
                     STEP8: After reboot, go into System Settings, then choose Other settings-->rofile-->Nintendo DS Profile
                     STEP9: Wait to return home menu. Press SELECT button to enter the menu with 3ds games list.   
                     STEP10: Press A to run 3ds game.

Mothod 3: Run freegame.3dsx Via HBL (The Homebrew Launcher) to load freegame
                      STEP3: Copy 3ds,arm9loaderhax.bin and freegame.dat to 3DS console memory card.
                      STEP5: Run HBL,after go into it's menu, select "SC" icon to load freegame.
                      STEP6: Wait to return home menu. Press SELECT button to enter the menu with 3ds games list.        
                      STEP7: Press A to run 3ds game.

freegame v1.0 2016/6/21
=======================
- Support ALL 3DS/3DS XL consoles on sysnand firmware starting from 4.5 and all the way up to 9.2!
- Support EmuNand firmware to the lastest version (11.1.X ).

freegame_v1.0.zip (9.39 MB, Downloads: 2215)

Launcher.dat (5.55 MB, Downloads: 1168)

NOTE:Format SD of DSTWO+ as fat32.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
15 Hours
Post time 24-6-2016 01:14:33 |Show all posts
This is great !! I had tried it under A9LH 1.52 co-GW mod with CTRBootManager 0.5, and worked like a charm

But I cannot get into the NDS Menu like it used to be in Luma3DS 5.5. Once I boot up to the 11.0 emuNAND desktop and pressed the NDS cassette icon, it would turn into a black screen and hang up there

Besides, it never start up from HBL if A9LH installed. However, I know this is a very 1st version and you guys will make it better and better, thank you SC TEAM !!  

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
18 Hours
Post time 25-6-2016 10:17:33 |Show all posts
Hello.
Is it possible to have sources code or can you modify the sources to load ROMs from directory (ex: ROMs/3DS)?
Thank you.
Have 1 people ratedProps Pack Reason
cheatfreak47 + 3

Total score: Props + 3   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
822 Hours
Post time 26-6-2016 00:42:50 |Show all posts
Wow GG34 i thought this would never arrive.
If it works 100% well done.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
12 Hours
Post time 26-6-2016 00:45:09 |Show all posts
hi with the freegame.nds im going to this menu https://i1.wp.com/www.digitopz.c ... ds/2015/08/8178.jpg

What should I choose? thx

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
5 Hours
Post time 26-6-2016 03:56:40 |Show all posts
After running exploit in browser, it returned to home screen. So I clicked to enter in Alex Rider game but he dies in black screen. What should I do?

I kept the kernel (1.14) and the emulator Gateway (1.05) at the root of MicroSD, plus the Launcher in the root console SD. Even without them, the procedure dies there.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2 Hours
Post time 26-6-2016 08:58:45 |Show all posts
Nice stolen CFW. They didn't even try to hide the fact that they straight up stole ReiNAND and didn't even credit it.
First they stole from Gateway, now ReiNAND. Supercard has built an empire on stolen software.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
6 Hours
Post time 26-6-2016 10:50:15 |Show all posts
Would you guys kindly release the source code?
Supercard has always been rather nice about releasing stuff like that in the past, I'd love to see the same happen for this. If not I understand, but it would be quite nice.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
6 Hours
Post time 26-6-2016 12:38:18 |Show all posts
Okay well, I tried to get this to work with my DSTwo+, and I finally got it to boot with the browser entrypoint on a 9.2 EmuNAND, but when I select my 3DS rom, it just never shows up in the card slot.
D:

I also couldn't get it to work with the Arm9LoaderHax.bin either.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 26-6-2016 21:51:34 |Show all posts
CrystalGlaceon replied at 25-6-2016 12:58
Nice stolen CFW. They didn't even try to hide the fact that they straight up stole ReiNAND and didn' ...

Instead of thanking them for giving us an easy REable CFW, which gives us the ability to use their card in modern CFWs, you blame them..wow

(and with luck, it gives us gateway compatibility aswell)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

23-9-2017 15:44 GMT+12