Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
Author: xskullx

TempGBA [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
2 Hours
Post time 25-3-2014 16:31:16 |Show all posts
Will you ever add a version with bigger screens for 3DS/DSi XL? The screen is only as big as a normal ds.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 2-4-2014 09:43:18 |Show all posts
Riot2100 replied at 25-3-2014 16:31
Will you ever add a version with bigger screens for 3DS/DSi XL? The screen is only as big as a norma ...

Doesn't matter, the emulator will still run as if it's in a normal DS; the card can't talk to the system and change how it renders stuff.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
167 Hours
Post time 20-4-2014 04:43:26 |Show all posts
This emulator is OK. I have proved a few games that before were not OK, and now with this new version they go much better. Thank you for creating this great emulator!!

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 21-6-2014 10:52:33 |Show all posts
Edited by IgnisHeart at 21-6-2014 13:01

Little help please? I keep trying to download the program to place on my DSTwo to play Golden Sun 1&2 but I keep getting a massive run around asking me to download this, install this, but never actually receiving the TempGBA file i need. Please HELP!!!

UPDATE:

Never mind, I was a idiot who didn't know how to use Filetrip properly.  On another note, TempGBA is amazing and letting me play GS 1 np. Only thing is that the combat is missing the sound coming from hitting the enemy.  It's a minor thing, but one I'm hoping might be possible to fix? The sound effects just add to the game and I can vividly recall them from my childhood.  Let me know if possible or if there exists a way to fix this.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
4 Hours
Post time 21-7-2014 11:46:39 |Show all posts
Just started using this emulator on my DSTWO, great so far.

I used GBA backup tool to extract a .sav from an original 'Zelda: Link to the Past/Four Swords' cartridge. When I copy it to the SAVES directory of TEMPGBA is doesn't work. Do I need to convert the format etc? Is there a specific tool I can use to extract the sav? Thanks

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 12-8-2014 11:24:53 |Show all posts
Please pardon me if this topic had been asked already. The search function is not very useful.
(Also pardon me if my english grammar is not so good...)

My console is an 3DS XL (American).
I have recently downloaded TempGBA and putted in my supercard.
But when I try to run it, it shows me the screen "Loading" for an undefined time (last time I kept it loading for about 20 minutes, and no sucess), and then nothing more happens, it keeps clogged.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 17-12-2014 17:02:03 |Show all posts
I have the same issue on two DS Lites. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I don't know what the issue is.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
1 Hours
Post time 13-2-2015 07:10:32 |Show all posts
How do I use cheats with TempGBA? Also, what format do they need to be in?

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
1 Hours
Post time 13-2-2015 15:16:19 |Show all posts
I'm happy to report that the Super Card DS 2 and TempGBA both work perfect with the New 3DS XL that came out today!  I popped it in after system transfer and everything worked as it did with my old 3DS.
I do have a question though, will there be any plans to update TempGBA to make use of the New 3DS's better processor?  It may make the emulation run smoother.  Or is that not needed, and the better processor of the New 3DS making the emulation better anyway?  

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
1 Hours
Post time 5-3-2015 14:00:02 |Show all posts
For TempGBA, what does the cht file need to look like, what is the layout/format?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

30-3-2017 10:31 GMT-8