Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
Author: xskullx

TempGBA [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
123 Hours
Post time 16-7-2013 10:56:59 |Show all posts
All I see are complains, you guys should be more grateful to Nebuleon for making such a great emulator because the supercard team was not gonna update the gba emulator anymore and was pretty lame. With TempGBA I have been able to enjoy games like golden sun, final fantasy 6, pokemon emerald and minish cap so I thank you Nebuleon for going out of your way to make such a great emulator.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 25-7-2013 22:34:23 |Show all posts
Edited by Lavos at 25-7-2013 22:55

well you have my thanks for this thread and Nebuleon for making the emulator

edit: nvm, problem with Emerald/Expert Emerald fixed, transplated the RTS files from NDSGBA to TempGBA and no more Internal Batter Dry message

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2 Hours
Post time 1-8-2013 03:39:39 |Show all posts
BIG THANKS to the creator of TempGBA thanks to it i have a better emulator for GBA games this is a big improvement over the current NDS GBA emulator v1.30

one good point is a can now run fast forward with a hot key instead of having to go into the emulator menu and having to turn it on or off

also i can save liike normal on my pokemon games which i know its something to do with how the current one saves flash 64bit instead of 128Bit which the pokemon games use

and the GUI is a nice look compare to the current public 1

only thing i had to look around for bios file to make it run correctly

i ll give more feedback after more use

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2 Hours
Post time 2-8-2013 00:31:53 |Show all posts
ok i ve played my firered for 5 hrs now and i can so a few things about tempGBA

Prois
Great GUI
More Tools and functionailty such as emulator function global hotkey mapping/temp fastforward and rewind/frame conter and GBA Logo startup but i would like the option to have the GBA logo has banner on the botton like ive seen in others like flash-x that GBA Supercard and image steatch a tap for sides
Smooth Play and using better save format

Cons
it did freeze once within 2hrs of play which i think was caused by no frame skip and high cpu frequ set but i ve set the frame skip and cpu frequ to 2 so the frame cont is not average 20 Render 60 emulated instead of 30 render 60 emulated which is fine

I think this emulator has battery leak as my battery is drained alot faster than normal maybe it was caused by bios file i was using or settings using if any1 can help with this

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
123 Hours
Post time 3-8-2013 09:58:32 |Show all posts
I used the latest version of tempgba left the settings as default played pokemon emerald and leaf green and was able to beat both games without lag or freezes and yes the snes and gba emulators drain the battery faster

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
28 Hours
Post time 19-8-2013 08:17:33 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
123 Hours
Post time 20-8-2013 07:39:02 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
3 Hours
Post time 19-9-2013 22:17:58 |Show all posts
I installed the TempGBA software today when I got my new DStwo card, I can start the GBA roms but after about 10 seconds the rom freezes and I have to go to the home screen to start over. It does the same thing with NDSGBA and the SNES from the DStwo website.

I was wondering if any one else has had this problem, Ive tried everything including alternate SD cards, emulators, roms, reformatting, confirmed my EOS/Firmware are up to date.

The only thing I can think of is I have a faulty CPU/RAM on the DStwo card. I have reached out to the seller and am waiting a reply, thought I would see if yall had some insight to the issue.

Thanks in advance,
SIRKUSS

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
33 Hours
Post time 19-9-2013 22:34:01 |Show all posts
Thank you very much for this new version of TempGBA, but the game Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memories still does not work , as in previous versions.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
123 Hours
Post time 21-9-2013 08:35:13 |Show all posts
SIRKUSS replied at 19-9-2013 22:17
I installed the TempGBA software today when I got my new DStwo card, I can start the GBA roms but af ...

I can assure you its not the emulator because it works fine with me.
It is recommended when formatting you use SD Formatter https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

30-3-2017 10:31 GMT-8