Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
Author: xskullx

TempGBA [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
2 Hours
Post time 3-5-2013 15:07:09 |Show all posts
how i use cheats in TEMPGBA??

sorry if i posted in wrong session

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
124 Hours
Post time 4-5-2013 10:42:59 |Show all posts
trigao replied at 2-5-2013 19:07
how i use cheats in TEMPGBA??

sorry if i posted in wrong session

how to use cheats and where to download them are in this thread:
http://forum.supercard.sc/forum. ... amp;extra=#pid82621

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
10 Hours
Post time 12-5-2013 08:47:17 |Show all posts
Edited by srazysnake at 11-5-2013 12:54

Man, this plug-in is much better than the official DSTwo nds plug-in!!!
Thnx xskullx XD!
I love the 2 things!!

1. you can set buttons!(no more prob with faulty L and R buttons when I switch them to X and Y buttons! lol)
2.the most best thing.....!

Game saves are actually saved!!! :'(:'(:D:D
the official dstwo nds plug won't save if you directly quit after saving in-game, you have to exit to the plug-in's main menue and exit properly... if not- the game won't save. [][][]
It was a total bull I tells ya;;;;

Bu-t, 2 things it could get in the future:
1. full-ds screen stretching option, gotta hate those black borders around the game screen Xd
(much better if the stretched screen also keeps the original size ratio too lolz)
2. offering different ways to go to the tempgba menue screen-
(it's sometimes such a bother when I accidentally touch the bottom screen and it paused to the main menue, I think the official nds or nes dstwo plug-ins DID have this option thnkfully lolz.)

I could've tried this a lot sooner, but last time I tried- it didn't work because it said something about the missing GBA bios and stuff []
(You could try being more clear I think, first time- didn't even know you were supposed to download GBA bios file from alternative sources[][] was mighty confued.)

Anyways, thanx a bunch! lolz

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
124 Hours
Post time 13-5-2013 05:34:07 |Show all posts
srazysnake replied at 11-5-2013 12:47
Man, this plug-in is much better than the official DSTwo nds plug-in!!!
Thnx xskullx XD!
I love the  ...

Thanks
Made it more clear about the bios, hope this helps.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
4 Hours
Post time 15-5-2013 17:54:42 |Show all posts
Thanks!!
Works like a charm in my DSTwo in my 3DS XL.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
3 Hours
Post time 16-5-2013 05:45:42 |Show all posts
Newbie here. Thank you so much for this info. It worked! Now I can play some Pokemon!

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
10 Hours
Post time 17-5-2013 05:09:40 |Show all posts
Edited by srazysnake at 16-5-2013 09:11
xskullx replied at 12-5-2013 09:34
Thanks
Made it more clear about the bios, hope this helps.

hm.. the link you provided for the GBA bios goes nowhere for me, just take me to google main page.
Link broken?

Anyways, speaking of GBA pokemon games, can you trade or battle using this mode on dstwo?
I know GBA didn't have wireless(most of the games anyways) connecting- usually just cables for linking 2 GBA consoles, but am wondering if it is possible using the ds/3ds's wireless signals into fooling the games into thinking they're actually connected- kinda like Hamachi or etc.
It will be sweet if you can GBA trade and do battles with other people with this app lolz

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
56 Hours
Post time 19-5-2013 12:08:08 |Show all posts
Beta 15 was a general failure, so I left it on Filetrip but made beta 14 display as the most recent.

A lot of games started to give Guru Meditation screens, and I'm not able to debug them because the processor acts as if it should return from a function call made at location 0, i.e. NULL.

Can you put back beta 14 in the OP, xskullx?

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
13 Hours
Post time 29-5-2013 14:56:30 |Show all posts
In the next update, be sure to include some way to tell whether you have a cheat on or not.  I've tested my cheats, they work, but I just can't tell if they are activated or not.  Anyway, this emulator is great - knocks the old NDSGBA right outta the park.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
56 Hours
Post time 2-6-2013 16:53:36 |Show all posts
TempGBA 1.41+memory-access-3.1 is a repeat of beta 15 without the multiple game crashes.

It should greatly improve the performance of these games:
* The Golden Suns.
* The Marios by Camelot: Tennis and Golf.
* The 3Ds: Doom, Doom II, Duke Nukem Advance, Goldeneye Advance, etc., but not to the point of being emulated at a flawless 60 FPS in all areas. The improvement over NDSGBA 1.21 and 1.30 should still be huge, though.

Random freezes/crashes at manual frameskip 0 were caused by sound output on the DS2 SDK sometimes returning "there are -1 sound buffers free". They should be worked-around properly in this version.

Patched versions of Classic NES games should work. This is the patchset to use: http://filetrip.net/gba-download ... p-fixed-f26544.html

Still, I recommend playing the Classic NES games as NES games on nesDS 1.3+ by Hao Huiming.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

21-10-2017 13:06 GMT+12