Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

SuperCard Official Forum

Forgot password?
 register
Author: xskullx

TempGBA [ Promote this link! ]

Props
Online time
6 Hours
Post time 7-12-2015 13:24:35 |Show all posts
Recently got my DSTWO and I'm having a problem with button input in TempGBA. I'm playing the Super Robot Taisen games, which are grid based strategy things and it's most noticeable with the dpad, but I'll hit a direction and sometimes the cursor won't move at all and other times it'll jump two squares, The problem seemed to be much less frequent when I upped the processor in the options, but I had to change to the real gba bios to get a game to run without graphical corruption at the top of the screen and now even at max it happens often enough that it's annoying.

The processor thing could just be pure confirmation bias, I tried lowering it and it felt like it happened more often, but it's random enough that I can't be certain. You can check as soon as the first time you have control in the game, just moving the cursor around the grid. I've tried it on both a 3DS and regular DS and the problem is the same on both.

Sorry if this has been solved, but googling hasn't turned any solutions up.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
7 Hours
Post time 19-12-2015 13:18:57 |Show all posts
Edited by itsbutterz at 19-12-2015 13:30

I am having a problem with final fantasy V advance. Using a regular Dstwo I keep getting red guru meditation errors, something about unrecognized address jump etc..something like that. It happens in random intervals as i had no success replicating the problem. It would seemingly play fine for 2 hours or so and then get hit with the error, other times I would play for a few minutes before it happens again. All other games play fine though so this kind of has me annoyed. Its gotten to the point where i hot keyed save and load state so i can do it on the fly but its made playing the game really annoying.

Edit: I tried it on a 3ds xl and dsi, with the EU and US versions of the game both with and without the sound patch (which interestingly enough helps the frame rate) and it still happens. and it randomly resets as often as the guru meditation screen appears.

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
0 Hours
Post time 30-5-2016 14:37:14 |Show all posts
Made a profile here JUST to point out that people have asked about how to enable cheat codes and no one bothered to answer them. Well, I also need an answer. I literally pressed every button possible on my 3DS to try to enable a cheat code and it is still set to "On". Come on, guys. Can't anyone help? Does ANYONE have an answer for this?

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
2 Hours
Post time 28-7-2016 06:23:44 |Show all posts
Hey all. I've had a DSTwo with TempGBA for awhile, but only recently decided to give it a whirl. On all games I've played, I've noticed a very slight input lag (which I assume is normal), and have noticed that my character will perform a specific action for a short period of time after the button is released (as if I was still holding it down). I assume the latter issue relates to framerate emulation. CPU frequency is always at max, and I've tried all frameskip settings (while also referencing the compatibility list). My DSTwo and TempGBA are also completely up to date. Does anyone else have this issue?

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
41 Hours
Post time 19-8-2016 02:48:18 |Show all posts
Simple question - when in game, how do I go back to the main GBATEMP menu? With the old GBA plugin ("DSTWO GBA") you pressed X to go back to the main menu. But for GBATEMP I can't seem to find the right button combination.

Thanks!

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
1 Hours
Post time 5-9-2016 11:53:27 |Show all posts
Hello, is this still active? I'm using this emulator for the dstwo and playing pokemon fire red and i have to know if theres any way to emulate the wirelles adapter from the GBASP for trading pokemons? Thank you if anyone gets to read and reply this

Use magic Report

Props
Online time
124 Hours
Post time 21-3-2017 11:23:11 |Show all posts
MemoUVH replied at 5-9-2016 13:53
Hello, is this still active? I'm using this emulator for the dstwo and playing pokemon fire red and  ...

It does not have that feature but you can transfer the save to your pc and use an emulator that does have that feature to trade with other saves you might have, save it and then transfer it back.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Archiver|Mobile|SuperCard   

16-8-2017 05:19 GMT-8