- Last login
- Reg time
- Read permission
- Online time
- 118 Hours
Edited by xskullx at 1-2-2014 11:33 |
TempGBA Version 1.45
Download Here: http://filetrip.net/d32346-TempGBA-1-45.html
A Game Boy Advance emulator for the Supercard DSTWO.
gameplaySP (gpSP) 0.9 by Exophase, with help from various GBA developers
gpSP Kai unofficial 3.3 by Takka
The CATSFC GUI by ShadauxCat and Nebuleon (improving over BAGSFC) with language files contributed by the GBAtemp community for CATSFC
Change log (v1.45):
This version is a product of the ReGBA project, which separates cross-platform code from the DSTwo-specific code.
* Includes an open-source replacement for the GBA BIOS made from VBA-M's BIOS emulation code. Thanks to Normmatt for this! You can still use the Nintendo BIOS if you have it in the /TEMPGBA folder of your storage card, but if you extract all of the files in this release, you will replace it with Normmatt's BIOS.
* Works around a desynchronisation between the Direct Sound music channels and the PSG (Game Boy beeper) channels. If you load a saved state made in TempGBA betas 12-15 or versions 1.40-1.44, and the desynchronisation was below 186 milliseconds, it will be retroactively fixed. If it was already above 186 milliseconds, then the desynchronisation will fix itself after about an hour of play.
* Fixes a bug whereby uncompressed ROMs in zip files would not load if they were larger than 8 MiB.
* All high-level BIOS emulation is disabled except SWI 06h, Div, and 07h, DivARM.
* The plugin is now 290 KiB smaller, out of a previous 2237 KiB.
Under the hood:
* Assembler optimisations. Move some load-memory instructions so that they occur at least 4 cycles before the first instruction that will use the loaded value.
* Recompiler block scanning optimisations.
For TempGBA to work properly the SD card has to be formatted using SD Formatter from this website https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/
The GBATemp community maintains a compatibility list for TempGBA. You can see and edit it here: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/TempGBA_Compatibility
Third-party contribution to this project is accepted and welcome. The project's repository is at: https://github.com/Nebuleon/TempGBA
GBA Tool Advance:
http://filetrip.net/d31444-GBA-G ... -09-With-names.html
Total score: Props + 3
View Rating Log